Medical Protective Coverall
Sterile, One Piece Design with Attached Hood and Elastic Cuff
・Isolation gowns are lightweight, breathable and comfortable.
・Elastic cuffs to provide a snug fit under gloves, Sewn seams provide superior strength
・Material: High quality non-woven fabric
1. Disposable Medical Coveralls: Non-woven fabric coveralls are intended to provide health care staffs and patients with suitable protection. Ideal for hospitals, labs, public services and more.
2. Protective Surgical Overalls: Elastic wrist and cuffs for snug fit. Offer reliable protection from the hazardous gems and body fluids. Thickening fabric and reinforced seam offers heavy-duty, reliable protection.
3. One Piece Design with Attached Hood and Elastic Cuff: Each coverall has front zip closure which makes it easy to put a coverall on and take it off. Comfortable loose fit does not hamper movements.
4. Reliable Quality Control: lightweight and breathable. It covers your body and clothing, creating a physical barrier to hazardous liquids (splashes) and dry particles (like dust and dirt).
5. Disposable Design: Disposable coveralls provide cost efficient and avoid the risks of contaminate. Discard them into a closed bin and wash your hands properly. Do not try to use them again.
Name: Disposable protective clothing for medical use
Material: non-woven fabric and rubber strip
Sterilisation Mode: sterile
Size: 160, 165, 170, 175, 180, 185
Carton Size: 45 x 45 x 75cm
Volume: 0.15 cbm
G.W.T.: 12.5 kg